Spring has just begun. For many, that means time to throw open the windows and blow the funk off of the place a little. Typically this includes some deep cleaning. No matter how neat and tidy you are, things can use some extra attention occasionally. In the kitchen, particularly, food finds its way into places that might not be part of your daily cleaning routine.
Here we have compiled a list of cleaning activities for the kitchen/pantry to aid in your Spring Cleaning mission.
What to use:
- Dust mop (preferably with a long handle)
- Cleaning cloths
- Small bucket with handle
- Vacuum with attachment
- All-purpose cleanser, dishsoap, or mild cleanser of choice
- Oven Cleaner
- Glass cleaner
- Microfiber cloths
- Shelf or cabinet liner and drawer dividers
- Broom and mop or towel
- Baking soda solution for fridge/freezer
- A broom stick with an old sock for under the stove and fridge
Finally, don’t let yourself become overwhelmed. Only take on what you can manage and plan according to the time you have. Be sure to factor in your REAL level of commitment. Don’t be ashamed to hire someone for the really tough stuff or tasks you just don’t want to do.