Want to be a kitchen wizard (or at least seem like one)? These sweet and spicy shrimp skewers might just do the trick. They’d be good for dinner, but even better to ‘wow’ guests at a cocktail party. You’ll find them very easy to make and cook quickly, right when you need them.
Before you start:
Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Skewers
Easy appetizers that will make you look like a genius.
- Prep Time30 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time40 min
- 12 ounces fresh or frozen medium shrimp
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- ¼-½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 30 wooden skewers, 6 inches long
- 1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 10-12 ounce package thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into long 1-inch strips